Includes the following:
- 1 pair of drawer guides
- 1 pair of locking devices
Blum offers endless
possibilities to inspire manufacturers and cabinet makers alike. Using
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners will allow you to appreciate the
beauty of wood drawers and the quality of motion you have come to
expect from Blum products.
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION offers smooth
running action, quiet closing, and dependability for the lifetime of the
cabinets.Made in the USA
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners
are made in the USA at our Stanley, NC facility. This is just one
example of Blum's commitment to manufacturing products in the U.S., for
Warning! Blumotion drawer guides are not DIY (do it yourself) friendly. If you choose to order unassembled drawer boxes from Barker Door, you will have to modify the back of the drawer box to work with this guide. If you want Barker Door to modify the back of the drawer box for you, you must have us "ASSEMBLED + sanded + NOTCHED for blumotion" found under the "assembly" option when ordering your drawer boxes. Rear mounting brackets sold separately (see below).
- Wide range of drawer lengths from 9" - 30" in
- Works with drawer material 1/2" - 3/4" thick
runner can be used for face frame, panel, inset, and overlay
- Meet or exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.9 grade 1
- Available in 75 lb and 110 lb dynamic load
- Tool-free height and rear tilt adjustment
variety of locking devices, rear mounting brackets and sockets
assembly aids available to make installation simple and easy
cabinet mounting height and drawer box construction as SOLO
- Soft closing and full extension
Letter from Chad Barker;
These are the best drawer guides on the market, hands down. They are an under mounted soft closing drawer slide that is completely concealed beneath the drawer box. These guides will show off the quality drawer box construction while providing maximum support for heavy loads in your drawers.
A couple of things to remember when ordering these guides:
- I would recommend having us assemble and then notch the
drawer boxes for the Blumotion drawer guides. This can be very time
consuming and dangerous if you do not have the correct equipment.
Consult the installation instructions or your cabinet maker if you are unsure what needs to be done.
- Make sure you measure for the drawer box correctly. The drawer box size compered to the cabinet opening is different than other drawer guides sold on this website. Measuring instruction can be found here.