*WARNING this slide will not work with the rear mounting brackets
Includes the following:
Blum offers endless
possibilities to inspire manufacturers and cabinet makers alike. Using
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners will allow you to appreciate the
beauty of wood drawers and the quality of motion you have come to
expect from Blum products.
- 1 pair of drawer guides
- 1 pair of locking devices
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION offers smooth
running action, quiet closing, and dependability for the lifetime of the
Made in the USA
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners
are made in the USA at our Stanley, NC facility. This is just one
example of Blum's commitment to manufacturing products in the U.S., for
Warning! Blumotion drawer guides are not DIY (do it yourself) friendly. If you choose to order unassembled drawer boxes from Barker Door, you will have to modify the back of the drawer box to work with this guide. If you want Barker Door to modify the back of the drawer box for you, you must have us "ASSEMBLED + sanded + NOTCHED for blumotion" found under the "assembly" option when ordering your drawer boxes. Rear mounting brackets sold separately (see below).
- Full extension concealer runners with BLUMOTION Soft-Close
- Zinc Coated Steel
- Concealed roller carriage
- For 5/8" drawer side material
- Elongated holes for depth adjustment
- Bottom mount holes on 15", 18" & 21" standard duty
- Tool-free tilt adjustment
- Tool-free rear side-to-side adjustment
- Includes STANDARD Locking Devices
- Four dimensional drawer adjustment
- 100 lb static capacity
Letter from Chad Barker;
These are the best drawer guides on the market, hands down. They are an under mounted soft closing drawer slide that is completely concealed beneath the drawer box. These guides will show off the quality drawer box construction while providing maximum support for heavy loads in your drawers.
A couple of things to remember when ordering these guides:
- I would recommend having us assemble and then notch the
drawer boxes for the Blumotion drawer guides. This can be very time
consuming and dangerous if you do not have the correct equipment.
Consult the installation instructions or your cabinet maker if you are unsure what needs to be done.
- Make sure you measure for the drawer box correctly. The drawer box size compered to the cabinet opening is different than other drawer guides sold on this website.