Our pull out/ roll out
shelves are a great addition to any cabinet project. These can be used
as pantry pull outs, base cabinet roll outs, and adjustable shelf pull
Dovetail pull out shelves specs:
Our pull out shelves are manufactured with strength and beauty in mind. If you are looking for quality, then look no further.
- ON SITE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED- Drawer slides and bottom mounting brackets are attached to the fully assembled drawer box on site by the customer
- Shipped in separate pieces, fully assembled drawer box, drawer slides, bottom mounting brackets, and screws needed to attach to the roll-out to your existing cabinet
- 5/8" thick (11 ply) drawer box front, back, and sides (bottom 1/4" thick)
- Stunningly Beautiful dovetail joint construction (assembled, sanded, then finished for for super smooth dovetailed joints)
- Blum Blumotion (with integrated soft closing technology) full extension drawer guides are included
- The dovetail box is shipped raw/unfinished (no paint or stain will be applied, CLEARCOAT finish is available for an extra charge)
- All installation screws are included
We began the design of our pull out/ roll
shelves s by finding the best and most reliable drawer slide on the market. Using a Blumotion Soft Closing drawer guide, we were able to create a strong foundation for a pull out shelf that will hold up to 110 lbs. This enormous capacity is obviously more weight than needed for normal use, but we like to "over engineer" our products so they last for decades rather than just a few years.
Next we added our best selling Baltic plywood dovetailed drawer box. This drawer box was chosen due to its super strong material, unrivaled positive reviews, and the stunning visual appeal. The plywood box is professionally assembled, sanded and shipped out ready for stain or paint.
The great thing about our pull out is the fact that they are super easy to install. There are two applications that these roll outs can be installed:
1. Installation on the bottom or deck of a base cabinet. To install, all you need to do is set the fully assembled kit into the opening, and screw the roll out into place using the provided screws. See our video below for installation instructions.
2. Installation on an adjustable shelf. To install on an adjustable shelf simply set the assembled pull-out on the adjustable shelf and screw the roll out into place using the screws provided. Next, apply the included shelf supports to the interior of the cabinet. The shelf supports must be in place in order to ensure the adjustable shelf does not tip forward when the pull out is fully extended. These must be in place or possible injury may occur.
How to measure for your roll out shelves
How to install rollout shelves on an adjustable shelf
How to install a roll out shlft on the bottom of the cabinet