|Premium Quality Custom Cabinet Doors
Reface your cabinets with fully custom cabinet doors from Barker Door.
Finest lumber, highest quality, and handmade by American craftsmen. All this, factory direct from Portland, Oregon.
Why buy your unfinished cabinet doors from Barker Door?
Barker Door manufactures unfinished cabinet doors to the highest quality standards available.
- Factory Direct (no middle man,
contractor wholesale pricing to all who order online!)
- Lowest Prices (we buy materials by the
truckload and our unfinished cabinet doors are hand made right here in Portland, OR)
- Fully customizable widths, heights, wood types,
and much more options!
quality unfinished cabinet doors available (hand sanded, unfinished cabinet doors are ready for paint or
stain straight out of the box)
- We start by building unfinished cabinet doors with premium select North American lumber.
- All stiles and rails are shaped using a mortise and tenon construction method, glued using Titebond #1 (made in USA), and then hand pinned for a super strong and durable door joint.
- The door panels are shaped to the desired profile and hand sanded to 180 grit to ensure smoothest and most accurate shape details possible.
- All the parts are then assembled and run through a four stage 48" wide belt sander with a graphite (super fine) final sanding pass in order to make the face and back of the cabinet doors as smooth as possible.
- Once this has been completed your unfinished cabinet doors are sent to a final sanding station in order to complete the sanding process on the end grains.
- Your unfinished cabinet doors are now ready to be checked by the master craftsmen for quality control.
- After all checks are completed, your unfinished cabinet doors are packaged and shipped directly to your home or place of business.