Dovetailed trash pullouts are the perfect addition to your existing kitchen or bath to allow very easy access to your trash cans. This trash pullout comes with two 35 quart trash cans and all the required hardware for installation to the bottom of your existing cabinet. This trash roll out works just like a roll out shelf and installs exactly the same way. See our installation videos below for more information.
Dovetail trash pullout specs:
- This trash roll out/pull out kit is shipped fully assembled
- Includes two 35 quart trash cans
- Just attach the trash pullout to the bottom shelf of your cabinet and you are done!
- Standard 5/8" thick (11 ply) Baltic birch plywood sides included
- Standard Super Strong 1/4" thick Baltic plywood bottom included
- Stunningly Beautiful dovetailed joint construction
- Blum Blumotion (with integrated soft closing technology) full extension drawer guides are included
- The dovetail box is shipped raw/unfinished (no paint or stain will be applied, CLEARCOAT finish is available for an extra charge)
- This kit can have a door mounted to the front of the kit. Simply drill mounting holes and attach the door with wood screws. Screws and mounting holes are not included in this kit but can be obtained at the local hardware store rather easily.
- All installation screws are included
We began the design of our trash pullout shelves by finding the best and most reliable drawer slide on the market. Using a Blumotion Soft Closing drawer guide, we were able to create a strong foundation for a trash pullout that will hold up to 70 lbs. This enormous capacity is obviously more weight than needed for normal use, but we like to "over engineer" our products so they last for decades rather than just a few years.
Next we added our best selling Baltic plywood dovetailed drawer box. This drawer box was chosen due to its super strong material, unrivaled positive reviews, and the stunning visual appeal. The plywood box is professionally assembled, sanded and shipped out ready for stain or paint.
The great thing about our trash pullouts is the fact that they are super easy to install.
1. Installation on the bottom or deck of a base cabinet. To install, all you need to do is set the fully completed kit into the opening, and screw the roll out into place using the provided screws.
1. Measure the width, height, and depth of the opening.
2. Take the opening width and subtract any hinge protrusion. For example if you have hinges on the left or right side of the opening then you will need to subtract the protrusion from the width of the opening to get your USABLE OPENING WIDTH.
3. So long as you USABLE OPENING WIDTH, height, and depth are larger than the WIDTH, HEIGHT, and DEPTH of the trash pullout kit, then you should be okay for installation.